Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dinner at Moussandra

I bought 2 e-vouchers and got bro dear to fetch me to KL for dinner. Poor dear had to wait for me till 8pm before we go. He was growling by the time we left and not only from hunger pangs...his face was turn purplish black. I like the Medditeranean feel of the restaurant and the quaint telephone where I am seated. Too bad my table was not lighted with candles.
I find the food ok only but I love the creme brulee. Got me interested to search the internet and want to make it. It so light and smooth and the thin layer of burnt crunchy sugar top on the creme brulee...hmm heavenly. Drat now I got a craving for it and I am on diet....












My virgin Sangria... Not nice at all better to order the not virgin one.

Cream of pumpkin soup. Ok only. Too sweet for me.

Yummy mushroom soup. Not the can type. But then I am always partial to made from scratch mushroom soup.


I love the Mojito. Very refreshing. This one got no alcohol. Just sugar, lime, sprite and peppermint leaves.


Seafood paella. I like this but it's a little too oily for me.

I am also partial to wood fire pizza. This is nicely made.

The coffee and ice-cream is good. The sweetness of the vanilla ice-cream compliment the bitterness of lavazza coffee. That is till I have my fist taste of creme brulee. The silky smoothness of cream with the waffle thin cruchiness of burnt sugar....oooh heavenly.
But then this is my first creme brulee so I haven't tried any before. So there is no comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment