Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

Where did 2010 go. How come time flies so fast. Is it because when I reach a certain age, time just from a mild stroll end up with a quick run? Well at least 2010 has a happier ending than 2009. Glad to have found old friends and new friends in 2010. So glad some of them are my angels on earth. Our friendship after 20+ years are still like those teenages days. Thanks to Fb. Technology is a great thing when use with the right motive.

Well I did start a New Year with lots of Bang and bright light. Went for watch night service and waited for the fireworks. But didn't join the BBQ... aged liao got sleepy at 11.45pm and have a hard time staying awake or is it because of the antibiotics? I have no idea.
On thing I do know is that I must no be complacent since the world is constantly changing.
So must I but for better or worse is up to me and which path I choose I must not have regrets.
Life is short. Got to live it to the fullest and healthily.

I can't wait for what 2011 brings me. Be it good or bad, all I can do is learn from it and constantly have a thanksgiving heart. Each year, I am moulded in to a better person and building of a better character by God's grace. God is good all the time. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment