Saturday, November 6, 2010

Brother Dessert in Subang Jaya 4/11/10

I wanted something sweet and decide to drag brother dear along for some 'tong sui'.
Opposite Asia Cafe, a new 'tong sui' shop was open and seem to be doing great.
So arm with their offer coupons, I ordered bead curd with mango, red date with aloe vera.
The double boiled milk and their durian pancake came highly recommended.
I find the red dated with aloe vera too sweet for my liking.
The bean curd with mango and pomelo is delicious but brother dear don't like the pomela sac. Not too sweet and brother order it cold. So it is refreshing.

Hmmm now I can go here for the durian pancake instead of tapau from mid valley.
Durian pancake comes in 2 pieces and cost RM8.00. Comes with light airy cream and real durian. Yummylicious

The double boil mik custard is milky, silky and smooth. Just like the ones I had in Shunde. Too bad they don't have the ginger milk custard. The lady says the ginger is not good enough, so they didn't make. Hmmm really got quality control.

Can't believe I spend over RM20 for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment