Saturday, November 6, 2010

Curry Pork Rice and Satay in Old Town 3/11/10

Oh No, it's 5.30pm and the Federal Highway is sure jam. Little old me hates being stuck in traffice jam even if I am driving an auto car. So I went to AmCorp MAll for a little shopping.. yes AmCorp has book shop that sells really cheap books. I came out after 2 hours and was famished. Decided to go to old town for some yummy curry pork rice. I really miss it. I grew up eating this with curry chicken gravy almost every other Sunday until I shifted house. This is my childhood food. It cost me RM4.00 for the curry pork rice with free curry chicken gravy and soup. That is a good deal.
I found a parking space and got a whiff aromatic satay being grilled. Wanted to eat that too but then the stomach cannot cope so decide to tapau and force brother to eat as supper with me.
The satay is good. Not too oily and well marinated with a hint of lemon grass. Cost of per satay stick is 60 cents which is cheap.























No comments:

Post a Comment